– Tentative Programme –
Monday, 21st October 2019:
-Inaugural Session of the Conference:
– Reading of the Royal Message addressed to the participants of the conference;
– Welcome speeches by Minister of Justice, Deputy President of the Supreme Council of the Judicial Power, and President of the Public Prosecution;
– Two sessions dedicated to the statements of Heads of Delegations. In this regard, the Organizing Committee of the Conference kindly requests the heads of delegations to provide a written copy of their speeches for publication at the conference site, with the possibility of delivering the speeches within a time limit of 7 minutes.
Tuesday, 22nd October 2019:
– Four workshops; each workshop is divided into three sessions;
– At the opening of each working session, a speech will be presented by an expert, within a time limit of 15 minutes, highlighting the various problems raised by the topic, as a platform for discussion.
– After each speech, there will be general discussions within a time limit of 5 minutes for each participant. There will be up to 10 participations per session. Priority will be given to guests who have expressed their interest in delivering their speeches via the conference e-mail address, after consideration of requests by the Scientific Committee of the conference.
– In case of using a language other than (Arabic, French, English and Spanish), the official languages of the conference, you are kindly asked to provide a written translation to one of the above mentioned four languages, so that we can submit it to the interpreters of conference. Should you need further information, please visit the conference website or contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.